Skip takes the time to really listen to his clients. This allows him to fully understand his clients needs and determine how best to help them achieve their goals. Skip loves what he does and it shows in the unending enthusiasm and energy he exerts in helping his clients navigate the complexities of the real estate process. Skip’s past clients have found him to be a caring professional, who goes beyond the call of duty and delivers outstanding service.
Education and Training
Skip has a B.A. from New England College. He takes numerous courses in order to stay current in all aspects of the real estate process from technology to ethics. Skip believes that continuing education allows him to provide an ever-increasing level of professional service to his clients.
Awards and Designations
• Licensed Associate Broker
• Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
• Previews Luxury Home Specialist
• EcoBroker Certified • Graduate Real Estate Institute, GRI
• Certified Relocation Specialist and Home Resources Specialist
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Director, Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service
• Member, Westchester County Board of Realtors
Areas of Expertise
Single Family Homes. First Time Buyers. Luxury Properties. Corporate Relocation. Condominium Communities. Buyer Representation
Skip was raised in White Plains. He and his wife, Meg, have lived here for 20 years. They have three grown sons, Tripp, Charlie and James.
• Member, Design and Review Board, City of White Plains
• Volunteer, Swim Across America (annual cancer research fund raiser)
• Fund Raising, Making Strides for Breast Cancer
• Volunteer Ambassador, White Plains Hospital
Skip provides outstanding service in Westchester County. Through his extensive Broker network, he can refer your friends and family anywhere.